- Master of Science in Physics, University of Mangalore
- PGDHRM- Post Graduate Diploma in Human resource management, IGNOU
- B.Ed from Bangalore University
Training Programs attended
- Lead Assessor’s Course(Quality Auditing) from CII
- Entrepreneurial course for Women at IIM Bangalore
- Quality Management in Instrument Calibration, Auditor’s course from ETDC Bangalore
- British Council programme on Connecting classrooms Introduction to core skills
- British Council programme on Critical thinking and problem solving
- Awareness workshop on School Accreditation Standard by NABET
Message from the Principal
Education is not a mere accumulation of facts, it is a preparation for life itself. Education and knowledge are two important aspects which will take students to great heights. However, a blend of wisdom and ethics develops the personality of students, mould their character, develops their skills and helps them cope with problems and challenges of the complex world of today.The aim of Kumaran’s is not only to make its students successful in life, but also to make them conscious of their duties and responsibilities towards their fellow citizens. In our pursuit of providing a holistic education, we have myriad activities for children to enrich their life skills, kindle their spirit of curiosity and to build and strengthen their interest in sports. We sincerely hope these activities not only help them enjoy their school life but will aid in their “journey of life”.
It is our sincere effort to uphold the name of Kumarans and strive relentlessly to help students grow in stature academically and more importantly as good contributors to society.
We invest in an environment called Home. I sincerely thank all the teachers and colleagues for working in a supportive environment as a team, making the atmosphere in the school a pleasurable one.
I thank parents for their relentless support in helping us get the best out of our students. This encouragement makes all our efforts worthwhile.